Tuesday, January 6, 2015

"Start a blog" they said....

So the seed was planted in my mind when a good friend suggested I start a blog, and now with a little encouragement we'll see if it cultivates.  Why did I chose the title 'Unconventional Momma' you ask? Well besides the fact that I lack the gift of creativity, it's the perfect description of me.  Pushing my mid-thirties, raising three children on my own and determined to share with you the journey (the good, the bad and the ugly) of  getting my body back to something I don't avoid looking at as I pass by mirrors.   Maybe my exposure can be helpful to someone? Who knows.... Maybe this will be an excellent outlet for me to ramble on about healthy foods and new ab routines that will prevent me from annoying the tar out of my coworkers. Either way, I have a lot to say and I'm thrilled to share it with you!  Bring it on 2015 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment